11.05.2009

What I'm Wearing Today (In My Head)


It feels like fall today in San Francisco and I am loving it.
I think I might just dress the part with a pair of fierce booties. I'm certain to make better decorating choices while wearing these hot mamas.



Some might say, sequins are a little aggressive for day wear.
Not I.



When the 3 pm winds arrive (they always do) my coif will stay in place and my hands will be warm and toasty with these essential accessories.





Loving the lace.



Rather than carrying my usual fall handbag, I think I would add an element of vintage to my sassy look. My measuring tape, notebook and fabric samples would have a happier home inside one of these snakeskin beauties.



Who says your shoes can't match your handbag(s)?

LL Bean canvas tote for me?

No sir.

-Caitlin

2 comments:

geneva said...

Yes,yes,yes, & yes, to the boots,dress,gloves,and luggage, every one a brilliant choice, so fine, so original.

designgod said...

i already have similar luggage, but mine is a little worn out from my last trip: safari in the ngorongoro crater. i may stop by the store this weekend to pick these up for an upcoming trip: a ride on the trans-siberian railway. in any event, brilliant choices once again. design god approves.