11.12.2009

from keith haring to the slanket: a journey through my random thought process

today while at found, i decided to check in on my mother's class project (she is currently a student at ucla - holla!), a keith haring blog. i came across this photo of his 'tuttomondo' and found myself once again very excited not only by the work of art itself, but also the delightful apricot and lavender color combination.


i remember being quite taken by this very combo when the wearstler's bel air project was published some time ago.


cole and son has adapted the harmonious pairing for their orchid wallpaper,


but this bearded beauty shows that it abounds in real-life flowers, too.


as winter draws near, on this chilly day at the shop, i wouldn't mind wrapping myself in a lofty lavender cozy

and reclining on this apricot lady.


life imitating art?

-tyler

3 comments:

Kenny said...

I can't believe you don't already own a snuggie...oops, i mean a slanket. Strike that. I can't believe you didn't invent the thing.

heathermardeljones said...

Well, at least now I know what I'm getting you for Christmas. And a matching one for Brian. Maybe Bella too? The whole family in matching lavender Slankets.

Unknown said...

this is one classy post. huzzah!