9.17.2009

Pitter-Patter


I have a new crush.


Woodsy Modern.


I'm envisioning a future beach home in foggy Mendocino or Stinson (on a gray day). I don't care for tanning.



I think I'd hire this gentleman and his team (dogs too) to design the home.


Being more of an interiors girl, I'd happily assume the responsibility of decorating the inside. I'd fill it with casual unintimidating pieces, maybe even one of these fireplaces I've adored for so long.



Nubby chairs with arms worn, loads of mid-century art on the walls.



Tons of books haphazardly stashed about. I'd opt for real wood paneled walls. I don't know about you guys but I'm faux bois'd out.



The piece de resistance would be our latest acquisition from the shop. When Tyler and I first spotted it, we both agreed it would be just perfect in a hippy haven, albeit a chic one.



Now that I have design part figured out, I am off to find the perfect plot of land and an opening in Olle's calendar.

-Caitlin

1 comment:

Joslyn said...

oooh you've just fully described my dream space complete with location...love foggy woodsy Stinson.