9.24.2009

A personal favorite

Some may be tired of blog posts dedicated to the apartment of the Spades in New York City but I am certainly not one of them. I was reminded of this when I read this post today.


My adoration for Steven Sclaroff runs deep.


His projects never look overly designed.



Rather they look as if really confident cool people collected great things and scattered them about in a perfect way.



He is one of those magically gifted designers whose work looks as if he was never there.



That's very hard to do.

-Caitlin

2 comments:

Meg said...

beautiful. I totally agree, looks so natural in every photo!!!

geneva said...

Perfection! I want to spend an hour or so wandering about the apartment, studying the art and other framed pieces, then plop down into one of those comfortable-looking chairs.