9.25.2009

Friday Favorite: Mirror Fit For A Princess

As another week flies, it is time for a new Friday Favorite. This week, I chose a fantastic piece that is front and center here at Found.

This lovely lady that I refer to as "the Princess Mirror" - partly because we have labeled it as a mirror fit for a princess and partly because I wouldn't mind if I were a princess and the mirror was mine :) - is sure to please.



How I would feature it?

Here is a similar style that was featured in cottage living. I came across it here. I love how such a regal piece can be but to ease with white ceramics and bamboo chairs.


Here is David's version of the Princess Mirror (it deserves to be a proper noun). Place the mirror on a bedside table with some fresh flowers and voila!


Here, Palmer Weiss uses it in a preppy setting for a grand entry. I love the combination of colors and the play between simplicity and grandeur.


Again, Palmer uses the Princess Mirror, but now in a brighter setting and as a statement in the dining room. LOVING THE VERSATILITY!!!


So let's see: entryway - check, dining room - check, bedroom - check. And thanks to Tyler, we can check off the living room as well! Here she has the Princess Mirror centered on a window - fantastic. No wonder she won the 7x7 designer's challenge!


Which one of you out there fancies a Princess Mirror? I am certain I am not the only one...

Where would you put yours?

Enjoy the weekend!

Morgan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the room, the mirror placement, the furniture,and the photo of Tyler! Details, please.

Found said...

If you click on Tyler's name above the photo of her and her room, you can read all about the room and the designer's challenge!

Samantha Goldstein said...

I am love love loving the zebra carpeted stairs... somehow, I think my landlord would disapprove! Such a square!