1.22.2010

Friday Favorite: A Found Collaboration

Happy Friday! It has been a wet week here in San Francisco, but the rain is finally dying down and the weekend is here. I am ready for a change from the dreary weather and I want to see the sun!

Change can be such a good thing, especially when it comes to your home. I was always (and still am) the type of person who loves to play with room layouts and accessory placement. Even with the same objects, a room can look drastically different.

This idea got me thinking about our items here at Found. Our pieces can be paired in so many different ways to accommodate various tastes and styles.

The following is a collaboration I created based on some of the pieces I love here!

Gilded Labarge (I would just lean it against the wall, as opposed to hanging it)...

pretty gold lamp...

and elegant storks (use to anchor fun colorful books)...


with a colorful counterpart to take a load off!

Have a great weekend!

Morgan


2 comments: