1.06.2010

dream client (for real this time)

it's wednesday night and guess what's not on? much to my dismay, so you think you can dance is on hiatus while season seven auditions take place. i miss the jazzy routines and stiff competition, and the very charming, very stylish host, cat deeley. seriously, if you're ever in need 0f grooming inspiration before an evening out, i suggest you check out some of her looks from the show.


unlike my previous dream clients, miss d. combines a great personality with great taste. week after week, she affably takes the stage with party-perfect looks that leave me wanting to run upstairs, curl my hair, and head to the studio 54 of yore. if by some miracle i was given the opportunity to spruce up her dressing room (i'm keeping my fingers crossed that she'll hire me to do just this) with items from found, i would start with the following:

this girly, glittery, party-girl of a lamp,


a bubbly vase for the flowers from her many fans,


and without a doubt, this gorgeous, gilded mirror.


somehow glamour storks seem appropriate for the long-legged lady,


as do graceful side chairs for resting stiletto-clad feet.



can you hear me, cat? i think we might be a designer/client match made in heaven. just give me that chance!

-tyler

3 comments:

Unknown said...

cat wants wallpaper.

Found said...

don't worry, chloe. i've got a master scheme in mind that involves plenty of very chic wallpaper and upholstery options.

Valerie Wills Interiors said...

I love Cat too. She's from "Up North" (that's how the Londoners call us Northern British girls)... just like me. You can do her dressing room, I'll do her home! (ha ha).... Happy New Year.