1.08.2010

Friday Favorite: Fantasyland

I am excited to be back here at Found after a fantastic long holiday with friends and family. Sometimes its hard to get back in to the swing of things, but being surrounded by inspiring pieces at Found makes it a bit easier! I do have to admit though, I began day dreaming about far away places where I could be on permanent vacay. I think maybe having one of these pieces permanently in my home would suffice though.


Palm Beach anyone?



Greece.... Spain... What do you think?



Italy? Fine by me!


Beautiful Japan.


I hope you all have a great weekend and do some day dreaming of your own.

Morgan

1 comment:

Valerie Wills Interiors said...

At first I wasn't sure about the fabric on the chairs... but they kind of grow on you. Great art too... a little fun and different