4.08.2009

leopard, it's finally happening

Back in January, I posted a little diddy of my love for leopard fabrics.  I included an image of this ottoman, which illustrates how leopard upholstery (in small doses) can be tres chic.



Well, I am finally acting on my desire as Tyler and I have agreed to re-upholster a set of four sweet dining chairs that were recently acquired for Found.  We are transforming them from 'agreeable and innocent' to chairs with a wild side, albeit ladylike.


The winning fabric is Brunschwig & Fils 'Les Touches' (which also comes in a splendid red color way).  It is a nice lightweight cotton, perfect for the summer months ahead.


We will be sure to post the 'after' images once they are complete.  Stay tuned.

-Caitlin

2 comments:

BPD said...

Too bad you guys aren't yet cougars; you could make a hell of a pantsuit out of that fabric.

Samantha Goldstein said...

they aren't ready for pantsuits... may i suggest a jumpsuit instead.