2.09.2010

The Future of Found

We are very sorry to announce that as of March 31st, Found will no longer be open for business. Our time here on Union Street and in the blogosphere has been so much fun, and we will miss you terribly. The good news is that we're slashing prices like the Mattress King! So if you've had your eyes on something, now is the time. Discounts range from 30-60%, and we're always happy to accept offers. Thank you for your encouragement and support these past two years. Our best to you all!

-Tyler & Caitlin

7 comments:

Lily Nelson said...

I am so sad to see you go, I have really enjoyed reading your blog. If you decide to create personal design blogs, please let us know!
Thanks for all the fun.

Sara S said...

Oh no!! So sad to see you go!! I've been pining over several objects on the blog for a while, so I'd love to see if they're still around before you go. I'm in SF, so I'll try to stop by asap! Best luck with your next endeavors!

wideopenspaces said...

say it isn't so! I haven't even made my way out to SF to see all your treasures yet. I may need to come out with a U-haul!

xo

Unknown said...

this is terribly tragic. i feel like you golden girls have so much to offer, so i know that something equally great will come along for you soon. two years is an impressive run in times like this, and i hope you know that!! found will be dearly missed.

Kenny said...

so sad. so, so sad

froulala.blogspot.com said...

oh im sorry to hear that cause i've enjoyed your blog and pieces since i've 'found' you! may i ask if the chiavari chair is still available? and what is your email address in case its still available?

Erin said...

I have truly loved visiting not only your store but also your blog. I agree with the comments above I see only amazing things in your futures. Best of luck.