5.12.2009

bookends

You really have no reason not to be properly displaying your novels now that Found is stocked with such a variety of bookends.



These brassy clam shells remind me a lot of my sister's shell ring from the 80's and are perfect for anything very 80's you may be reading. Hello, Inconvenient Woman.


 
It's proven that piano players have a higher IQ than the rest of us. Don't fret, you can channel your inner Mozart with these Bavarian beauties.




Or let your inner Equestrian rise again with these stallions of literature.




For the world traveler (or those who wish they were), you can reflect on your last trip to Kyoto (or pretend you took one) with these cloisonne urns.




Or for those mourning the loss of everyone's favorite decorating mag, you can join the Domino club with these evil-y excellent Fu Dogs.



Finally, the ones I am lusting over......I wish I knew how to play chess but until then, these alabaster bookends shall do.

-Caitlin



2 comments:

Rebecca June | Sea Island Drive said...

I happen to love bookends! The problem is that I do not have enough shelf space for as many bookends as I want! Gorgeous post.

xoxo

Rebecca June

Found said...

thank you rebecca june. we have been loving your posts lately too. oooh, olivia!